Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ring in 2007

What a weekend! I'm doing what I hate- working with numbers and am filling out my FAFSA that I'm filing at 1am. So, I'll be throwing confetti in the air and filling out government forms at the same time. Lovely! :)

I think I'm going to get another bachelor's degree before heading to grad school. USC is my dream grad school- I love their MPW program and want to strengthen my application as much as possible. So, I'm thinking of going to UCF and majoring in creative writing, minoring in technical writing and minoring in magazine writing. I'm majoring in literature for my first BA and I desperately wanted/needed more writing classes that weren't offered at my current school.

My writing services have really taken off this week. I've had several requests for help with queries, writing articles, etc. and am going to be working with many new people over the next few weeks.

On a personal note, I had the chance to exchange e-mails with fellow teen writer Dallas Woodburn and I highly recommend that you check out her site. I think 2007 is going to be a great year for young writers. Woo hoo! :)

No comments: