Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Writing for Dollars article link & Script Frenzy

Hi everyone,

Check out my new article at http://www.writingfordollars.com/2007/vol11num2.html

More blogging to come! Homework is calling!

Update:

Anyone heard about Script Frenzy? I just learned about it today from Chris Baty's e-mail updates and am DEFINITELY on board for June's contest. It's like NaNoWriMo but instead participants write a screenplay in a month. So, that's the time I'll write a draft of the General Hospital script I've been talking about writing for months. I'm so excited! I'll be out of school and will be able to devote the month to getting a script on paper. So, if you're game, check out Script Frenzy's site (still under construction) and sign up for the updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, great piece. Hey, I have been published in Listen too. I had a bunch of quizzes in their mags last year! Maybe you've seen 'em?

Jessica Burkhart said...

Thanks, April! :) I actually just started to work with Listen and haven't had a chance to read many back issues. If you get any future publications in Listen, let me know and I'll look for them. I have a few pieces appearing in Listen in Feb-April.