Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

In exactly 9 days, I put my baby (my manuscript) in the mail to agent S.S. I keep staring at the box those 165 pages rest inside and my mind churns over the plot (does it suck?), the characters (are they flat) the setting (is Virginia too boring?) and other little things like that.

December was a personal best for query total. I sent 14 queries in December and have 25 queries circulating now. I have already started working on papers for next semester and want to be sure I have enough time to write, continue my editing business and get a 4.0 my final school semester.

Plus, I found a great writing conference is offering 2 scholarships to students interested in attending the NYC 3 day conference. The applications are due in the spring and I'm writing my essay and preparing my submission. Attending a conference would be amazing!

Hope everyone had a great New Year's day. :)

No comments: